Monday, February 13, 2012

Music

Noah really loves music!

Today I turned Pandora on. I haven't listened to anything lately so I figured I was in the mood for something mellow, so I chose Mae. It's got a good variety of Anberlin, Relient K, Death Cab For Cutie, Jimmy Eat World... etc. And even some new bands I haven't heard before, but I was very pleased with the selection.

So I turned it, and this whole time Noah has pretty steadily moved around the whole time. :-) I've got the lap top on my tummy, so I'm sure he can really hear it. I think it's really cute to feel him dancing around in my tummy. I think he's going to turn out to be a real music buff like his momma and daddy.

I wrote Derek a letter today and told him that "Uncle Derek will have to introduce Noah to all the greatest bands" when he gets home from Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment