Monday, March 19, 2012

30 Weeks


So I've hit 30 weeks! I can hardly believe that I'm 10 weeks away. Crazy. But I am also getting closer and closer to being totally ready to have Noah. I am STILL SICK! What luck hu? I'm just trying to deal with it as best I can, but it's no fun trying to finish the semester and be having all of these other issues. Stress may be playing a part in all of this, which is no good. I really try to not get so stressed out, but it's really hard not to.

To tell you the truth I'm actually kind of excited for next semester because I'm just taking 2 online classes and they should actually be pretty cool. I'm sure my teachers will be ok with working with me during mid-terms (exactly when the baby is due). Most teachers are pretty cool with babies and such like that! haha

I will be having my baby shower on April 7th. I'm doing my best to get the invites done, but because of school and being sick, and my general lack of a brain most of the time if I forget to send you an invite, or you'd like to come or whatever, just let me know! My mom is helping me with it. It's going to be small, but we've got some games planned and we'll have a little food. :-)

Hopefully by April it will STOP SNOWING! The weather has been pretty stupid lately. It was warm for a little while, and then snowed again yesterday and today... more like blizzard! And I found out on saturday that my coat (that has fit me perfectly before my pregnancy and all throughout...) is now very snug on my belly. So I'm going to need to be leaving it unzipped here pretty soon. So I need it to start warming up so momma doesn't freeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment