Thursday, April 19, 2012

34 weeks


I was cooking dinner for Daniel before he went to work, and he took this picture.

Going to the doctors twice a week now isn't bad... Trying to find time to go all the time is hard. But it's cool to see Noah on the ultrasound twice a week.

Noah is getting bigger now, and I can tell by his movements. Last night when I went to bed he started his nightly routine of keeping me up for 20 mins or hiccups and then 30 mins of squirming. I put my hand on the side of my belly and I could feel either a knee or an elbow move right across my belly several times. It was cute.

Daniel and I are taking the same computer class. I am taking mine online and Daniel is taking his on campus. Except Daniel has no real schedule and can finish his class as fast as he wants, and class attendance isn't required. I on the other hand can only work 2 weeks ahead (which should be enough). Looks like I signed up for the wrong class!!

1 comment:

  1. Erika, I'm glad everything is going good with you and your pregnancy. You look great and I can't wait to see what Noah looks like once he's born.

    ReplyDelete