Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving and SLC


I feel bad I didn't get any pictures of this whole weekend. I kept thinking about it, but I honestly have no idea where my cameras are... as well I'll give myself more credit by not saying I was 'too lazy' but I was just tired and sick. So I didn't want to go threw the effort of pictures. Even though now I'm kind of regretting. Oh well, nothing to do, but try to be better about it in the future.

So, Thanksgiving was nice. Daniel helped with dinner. He basically did everything. It was a nice little dinner for the two of us. I ate a small plate, it was sooo yummy, but too much for my tummy. Haha, oh well. We just bought a turkey breast instead of a whole turkey because it was just the two of us, and we're still eating leftovers so I'm glad it's lasted us.

The next day we got up around 7am and drove to SLC. It took us almost 40 mins to find out motel because I mixed up West from South... Daniel calls it preggie brain. Yes... lets just blame it on my pregnancy! And then when I'm no longer pregnant I'll have to find another excuse. Although my mom say's that after pregnancy you never do regain your brain back.

We made it to the temple in time and it was wonderful. We enjoyed it very much. The Salt Lake Temple is so beautiful. Then we had 'lunch/dinner' at the mall with everyone. And by then I was exhausted. I wanted to go with everyone to see the lights around temple square, but I just couldn't do it. So Daniel and I enjoyed a nice quite evening in our motel room. We watched The Shawshank Redemption on tv before we went to bed... I don't even think we finished it we were so tired.


Then the next day we checked out of our motel, and went to Bountiful where Daniel's oldest sister Laura lives. It was a very nice visit. Her son Matty is getting so big. He likes to try to ride their pit bull like it's a horse. I actually got a picture of this. He's just so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment