Saturday, December 3, 2011

14 weeks

This week I thought I was starting to feel a little better, just for things to get worse. Ha! But I think things are starting to even out a little bit.

Today I felt well, enough... to go to Idaho Falls with Daniel to use our Out Back Steak House gift card that he got at work. I love that Melaleuca gives gift cards out as intensives. At the restaurant I wasn't feeling so hot, so I only ate a few bites of my meal. But when we got home I
was able to eat it up. So yummy! I have been craving red meat for a while, so the 9oz serloin steak I got hit the spot magnificently. And the house salad was really yummy too. Daniel loves onion rings so we got the bloomin onion as an appetizer for him. We weren't paying for it so I had no problem letting him get it. Daniel also got a HUGE full rack of baby back ribs. Yum!


Here is a picture of my belly. I am now finally starting to show a little, even though it still looks like I just ate a big meal (even though I kind of did!). It's hard to see but I'm proud of it... mostly because in total since I've become pregnant I've lost like 10 lbs. But i'm sure my body will reverse that here shortly. I'm also wearing a maternity shirt. It's got the elastic on the sides so it fits now and will expand as I do. Nice. Also excuse that nasty bathroom in the background. Stuff is everywhere because we had to move things around to paint the ceiling. As well, we have to coolest wallpaper/wood paneling out there. Be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment