Sunday, December 18, 2011

16 1/2 weeks

So as of today I'm 16 and a half weeks. Yesterday I was feeling ok, so we were very busy. We did some cleaning, and we did some box emptying. I also got the crib up!

I know it's early, but I wanted to get all the junk out of that room and so that just the baby's stuff is in there. I'm really excited to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl. And then we can start getting more things, choose colors and stuff. Really the only big items we need is a stroller and a bassinet. And then clothes, diapers etc we can get when it gets closer.

Yesterday we also decorated for Christmas. We got our tree up! And hung our stockings!


I also put my precious moments nativity scene. I love it. My mom used to put it up every year. And we have our pine scented candle to make it smell like Christmas.


It's not much, but it's our little Christmas. And it makes me happy. Here's a picture of our Christmas lights to decorate the outside of our trailer. I only had a strand that was like 3 feet long... so it's a little 'White Trash' but that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment