Wednesday, December 14, 2011

16 weeks


Today I was actually able to feel through my tummy to my uterus. Haha it's weird saying that. But it's kind of funny that I can feel it.

Last week at the doctors I talked to them about still being sick. My doctor was actually surprised I was still sick. But I've heard of lots of women who are sick their whole pregnancy. Which is not something I was, but I've got a feeling I just might be one of those women. Anyways, the doctor gave me some medications that they give to chemo patience etc. that suffer with nausea. So it was really working for the first 4 days. And then my nausea hit again. But no throwing up... till last night. I threw up so hard I'm still coughing up blood this afternoon. Ouch! I'm just hoping that eventually things will calm down.
Here is my 16 week tummy. I feel a little silly because it's not much of a belly... I also feel weird focusing on my "belly" haha but it's cool to see me change.

No comments:

Post a Comment